Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Some pictures and a video...

I want to get into a long sappy post about all the things that have happened in the past month or so but we've been pretty busy selling our condo, moving out, and then loosing the sale. So I've got rent and HOA dues and a house I'm trying to get organized after the move. The landlord should be here shortly to put in a new toilet and flooring in the rotted out bathroom we've been enjoying... all things considered we're very blessed and happy but this is far from a smooth ride. Without further commentary, take what you can get Mama! I love you!

This is a picture I took of all the things we had to leave behind in Virginia. It broke my heart! Especially the bookshelves which had belonged to my grandmother. When I took the picture below I realized something...


Apparently when we move Jordan likes to stand in this position and make this face. Kind of hilarious. This is in the middle of packing up the condo. It was.... so much fun. Just like Jordan's expression.

Adelle got to ride a pony!! We went to a little event in Issaquah one Saturday. It was called "Green You Halloween" because this is Seattle.

Adelle was Ming-Ming from the Wonderpets. If you don't know what that is I actually feel sorry for you. But also I feel a little sorry for myself since Adelle sings the theme song at least 20 times a day. It's good, but maybe not that good. We had little duck feet that went over her shoes and goggles to complete the aviator hat but it was really difficult to get her to hold still long enough to get a picture this year. Sharon came through for us again and made this whole costume possible with her amazing sewing skills.
Baxter loves food. LOVES it. and it's a revelation in my life. I have to take special food and snacks everywhere I go with Adelle. With Baxter I might take some graham crackers just in case, but he will eat whatever I eat and it's wonderful. I don't even mind trying to get the food off that has been plastered on every surface after each meal. Totally worth it. You should come over and have breakfast with us sometime. It looks a little something like this:

2 comments:

  1. i love him! box him up and send him to me!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary,
    Holy Heck. Baxter is so freakin' ADORABLE! I want Adele and Ella to meet and Christian and Baxter to meet. They would LOVE each other! Oh, how we miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete