Sunday, November 27, 2011

A few things...

I vacuumed out my car the other day. No need to worry about food storage. I'm pretty sure that we've got at least our 3 months supply in cherrios and graham cracker crumbs alone. If you haven't got yours sorted out yet then don't worry about it. I've probably got enough to keep you covered.

Thanks, Daylight Savings for giving me back a baby that wakes up every hour all night long. We had actually started to get 5 and 6 hour stretches of sleep at night before we had to "Fall back." I think I'll be moving to Arizona to have any future children.

I joined a group called Freecyle and I highly recommend that you look into it for your area. I received a 7 foot Christmas tree and a bunch or ornaments! Now we're really grown ups right? We've got our own Christmas tree!

Getting started...

Looking better...



Merry, Merry, Mary!

Adelle and Baxter are beginning to interact more. Even if sometimes she does act like he must be some kind of dangerous animal. I frequently hear, "MOM!!! Get Baxter! He's going to touch the table!!!" Every once in a while she'll look at him and when he smiles at her she laughs which makes him laugh which makes her laugh harder which makes him laugh harder...basically it's heaven. The moments are few and far between now but I'm so excited to get a little taste of the all the giggling they'll be doing together soon.

Adelle says "CHEESE!" instead of smiling lately.

We are blessed.

1 comment:

  1. I heart the following: Freecycle, your awesome tree, Baxter's chubbiness, Adelle's cheese face, and Merry Merry Mary!!!! Merry Christmas to you my friend! Fum Fum Fum.

    ReplyDelete