Thursday, September 22, 2011

Rental properties...

Searching for a new place to live. It's quite a process. I don't know how I would manage it without my mother-in-law who took Adelle to story time and generally made her extremely happy from 10:30 until 3 so I could drive all over the place and try to find somewhere to live.

I've been to two places now that seriously give me the jibblies. The very thought of taking my sweet, precious, fluffy baby and putting him on the musty dank floors of these properties makes me shrivel up inside.

One that I went to tonight was so terrible it actually had me laughing. As I wandered through the dingy rooms of a basement duplex with asbestos on the ceilings I couldn't help but sing the first 25 seconds of this song over and over.



No no no no no no nonono nono NO no nono nononono. Just... no.

1 comment:

  1. Okay seriously I was laughing so hard I farted and cried for a minute...the crying a minute the farting much shorter, just saying.

    ReplyDelete