Monday, November 1, 2010

Our little cupcake...

Hope everybody had a Happy Halloween! Ours was happy, if a little damp. Sharon helped me make the cutest cupcake costume the world has ever known. Bless this woman for doing all the hard work to make my ridiculously elaborate costumes every year!



So we went to the ward party but because it was really cold and pouring rain Adelle was not her usual happy self. Instead of this child:

I got this one:

She's still super cute but she made Jordan or Grandma carry her everywhere and we didn't stay long because you can only take so much mopey cupcake before you give up and just take her home.


1 comment:

  1. That is one of the cutest costumes I've ever seen! We were there on Saturday...I talked to Sharon for a second and I think I caught a glimpse of Jordan, but I didn't see you or the cupcake. Boo.

    ReplyDelete