Monday, November 1, 2010

Awkwardly fat...

Jordan wants me to post this picture "without comment" but apparently it's not actually as funny as we think it is. I guess you had to be there and witness firsthand the zeal with which Adelle was gnawing on Jordan's belt. She would not let Jordan take this picture of me alone. "No. I stand over here. with Mama. NOM NOM NOM."


This is mostly for Karen who is insistent that I take lots of pregnant pictures this time since I didn't really with Adelle. I finally left the awkwardly fat stage. like yesterday. Rather than looking like I've put on a few pounds or eaten a very large lunch I look more like I might have a baby in there. Thank goodness.

Halfway done! Halfway done!!

7 comments:

  1. Um, you look amazing. Congrats on being halfway done! And have a very happy birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We want more Mary! I know you are sick but I can't tell by looking at you. You look so cute with your pregnant little belly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great, mare! So cute! love your outfit too....and YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes you do look fab. And yes we want more.love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww! You look sooo cute Mary! I can't believe you're already half-way done! I bet you're just so excited about that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwww...Mary you do look so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete