Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Package from Grandma....

Oh yeah. This blog thing. Maybe I'll have more time for it later. Right now I need to get some pictures and videos on here for my mom to see. And any other Adelle-loving-relatives I guess since their obsession with her comes close to catching up with mine. (I'm looking at you, Karen...)


Adelle woke up from her nap looking at me like this. Until I told her that Grandma had sent her a present. She got a lot happier, although she was still a little groggy. Here's her response to seeing her card for the first time:



Her infatuation with it has not ended. I wish I had the camera handy when Jordan got home from work that night. She grabbed the card right away so they could listen to it and she yelled, "Shake it, Daddy!" while they danced away.

Here's what she thought of the Yo Gabba Gabba shrinkie dinks mom made:


what she's saying here is "Wow!" She then proceeded to name each of them over and over for the next hour. "Here's Toodee! There's Muno! That's Foofa! And Brobee! hurray!!" When I got tired of reaffirming that with her (for the thousandth time) I went out on the deck to plant the mums we bought last Saturday to replace the pathetic dead/dying/decrepit flowers in my window boxes. She came with me and somehow soaked her new best friends in water while I was up to my elbows in potting soil. The ink bled and they were ruined. I'm drying them out in hopes that I can fix them somehow... sorry, Mom! She really loved them.



When I asked her to "show them to mama" this is what she did. She was quite delighted.



The good news is she really likes the puzzle. and we still have all the pieces. after a little search and rescue last night.

She goes around the house with that card and says sporadically after it's done playing, "Thank you, Grandma!" Thanks, indeed! We love you!

2 comments:

  1. Bwhaha! Ella does the same thing with those musical cards...its all we hear for days...Adelle is ADORABLE...oh and your dog is adorable...you all are adorable.

    ReplyDelete