Thursday, July 22, 2010

Summertime Blues...

If you think there ain't no cure for the summer time blues then it's because you haven't been to your mom's house in San Diego. It's good for whatever ails ya. Especially if the house is packed with a brother, sisters, cousins, nieces, newphews and tasty food. It also helps to have a waterslide moon bounce is the back yard.

Oh yeah.

We had such a great time in the California sun. We got to go to the beach and swim in pools and get good and tan. It's a good thing I crammed in all the summer fun I did because it's back to gloomy skies and a high of 68 today. Somehow when I look at these pictures it doesn't seem to bother me.


The picture above happened after Adelle fell asleep in Jordan's arms by the water. We brought her up to the blankets and covered her up to keep her out of the sun. Just as Karen came in to take a picture she started smiling in her sleep. That's how much fun we were having. (way to be an awesome photographer, Karen.)



Also, the bizarre looking birds above are called Coots. We only know that because Jordan's dad is awesome and told us as soon as he saw a picture of them.

Thanks Mom and Dad for having us and Mark and Linda for hosting an awesome BBQ and swim party. We had such a great time.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Mary, I'm so happy for you. I know what the sun means to you. Anytime you want sun come to my place and soak some up. Also it would be a good chance for you to make me a ham. Just something to think about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how blond Adelle's hair is! It's crazy! She needs to lone some of that hair to Azure, she need's some fashion help. I'm so glad you had fun in CA. I love the sleeping pic.

    ReplyDelete