Tuesday, January 25, 2011

potty training...

is not enjoyable. Here are some pictures for me to look at when I want to throw everything (especially myself) out a window.

First of all, I am grateful for Jordan. Jordan is the most patient and tolerant and indulgent spouse the world has ever known. He has to be to be married to me. Especially when I'm pregnant and insane. Here he is tackling one of my absurd nesting projects on a Saturday.



"Why are we cutting up our perfectly functional shelf again?"
Because, Jordan, the secret to my happiness is an organized closet!
"ok."

yeah. Jordan couldn't get the flash to work and I have very little patience for this. Because I am exceedingly round.


But I'm grateful to be round. Grateful that there are only a few months left. Grateful that we get to expand our family. And now that the closet is organized I even have room for his stuff and a place for him to sleep!

Look at this hilarious Grandma gave us for Christmas:



isn't she sweet? don't you love her? Good because right now she looks more like this:


and I have seen WAY too much of her bodily fluid.


But I'm grateful for her, too. Grateful that we've had any success at all and that hopefully she'll be out of diapers before baby 2 makes his debut. That's 2 months from now. It had better not take that long. This list isn't going to get me that far....

3 comments:

  1. I love you, Mare. I'm grateful you're my friend....and for brooms and video cameras in an empty house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Adelle looks like a "kid" in that last picture instead of a baby!!! Sunrise..sunset..quickly fly the years...that's what Josh sings to me when I get all teary eyed about the kids growing up too fast.

    ReplyDelete