Monday, December 6, 2010

and growing and growing...

I'm trying to document this pregnancy since I have a grand total of one picture of me pregnant with Adelle. But that means I have to frequently stand in front of a camera. and it's unpleasant. Especially since the 3 other pregnant women in my ward are showing drastically less than I am. And I usually make Jordan snap a picture of me on our way out the door for church. I recognize such a comparison is shallow and prideful. But I'm pregnant. and I feel like a whale. Please notice the jump between week 24 and week 25. Is it just me?? I feel like a grew like 4 inches wider!


Week 23

Week 24

Week 25

I really appreciate that as my enthusiasm wanes in each picture, Adelle's manages to increase.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE your maternity dresses! You're such a stylish pregnant lady. And your necklace in the 23 week shot is gorgeous. Hope the last trimester goes super quick for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for those! Yes your enthusiasm does wan in each picture. It's been fun looking through all your past posts and pictures and watching Adelle grow up right before my eyes!! Back to the pictures...on the plus side your boobs look bigger in each picture! ;) I can say that cause we were roomates and did crazy stuff together and what not. The Colonel would agree, but Yer Mom would say "WELL! REALLY!"

    ReplyDelete