Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Adelle turned six!

Yeah. The whole idea that I've been hanging out with this girl for six years seems ridiculous!

I can't even talk about it. I will just become a cliche volcano - spewing forth my yearning for my little baby and her gummy smile and dismay that this is ripping by so fast. Bah!

I made a rainbow cake! I let the kids help and that was probably the only difficult part. But it was a good excuse for that much trouble.

We are so blessed to live near family. They all made Adelle feel so special and she had such a great time with them. I actually threw together a little friend party, too, with some kids from school and our next door neighbor. She's a lucky girl.

1 comment:

  1. So cute Mary! I love rainbow cakes! Yours turned out beautiful. I have never made one. Maybe I'll get the courage since I can call you for tips now. I can't believe she is 6 either. She is an amazing girl and I'm excited to see her grow. Love you :)

    ReplyDelete